- Login to your site.
- Click Administer -> Site Building -> Blocks -> Add Block.
- Give the new block a Block Description of Woopra. Leave the title blank.
- Just below the Block Body, click the Input Format, and set it to PHP code.
- Note* If this option is not available, cancel and make sure you have the PHP filter enabled in your modules section and then start again.
- Scroll down and click Save Block.
- In the list of Blocks you should now see Woopra and the Region set to None.
- Set the Region to be whatever is closest to the header. Some themes have a left/right/center/header/footer. Any placement should work but the closer to the header, the better.
- Scroll down and click Save Blocks.
- Once the code is installed, you can view your site’s stats by visiting from an up-to-date browser. Woopra works best in Chrome and Safari but FireFox works as well.
Updated over 3 years ago