- Add to List - Add this visitor to a Pardot email list
- Remove from List - Remove this visitor from a Pardot email list
- Fetch Visitor Email - Hidden Trigger to find prospect by id and fetch email from pardot if it's missing from the Woopra profile.
- Fetch Pardot Events - Automatically fetch visitor events from Pardot on a regular basis.
- Pardot Opened Email - A visitor opened an email sent via Pardot.
- Pardot View - A visitor performed the Pardot view action. This could be a number of different view types.
- Pardot Success - Visitor completed Pardot Success. This is usually a defined conversion event in your Pardot instance.
- Pardot Email Bounced - An Email sent to this visitor via Pardot was Bounced.
- Pardot Unsubscribed - The visitor went to the unsubscribe page.
- Pardot Custom Url Click - The visitor clicked a custom URL in an email sent via Pardot.
- Pardot Click - The visitor clicked in an email sent via Pardot.
- Pardot Opportunity Lost - The opportunity associated with this user in Pardot was marked as lost.
- Pardot Opportunity Linked - The Opportunity in Pardot associated with this visitor was linked.
- Pardot Email Sent - An email was sent to this visitor via Pardot.
- Pardot Viewed Email Preferences Page - The visitor went to the email preferences page in Pardot.
- Pardot Error - The visitor had an error in Pardot.
- Pardot New Opportunity - The visitor became a new opportunity in Pardot.
- Submitted Pardot Spam Complaint - The visitor reported an email sent via Pardot as spam.
- Pardot Resubscribed - The visitor re-subscribed to Pardot emails.
- Pardot Opportunity Won - The opportunity associated with this user in Pardot was marked as won.
- Pardot Opportunity Reopened - The opportunity associated with this user in Pardot was re-opened.
- Pardot Prospect ID - This Field is the person's prospect ID in Pardot. Do not change it!
- Pardot Visitor ID - This Field is the person's visitor ID in Pardot. Do not change it!
- Last Pardot Inbound Sync At - Timestamp of last Pardot sync event for this user. Do not change it!
Click install and authorize with your Pardot admin email, password, and API user key.
Configure the integration by setting your property mapping and sync settings.
Select the Pardot events you'd like to track in Woopra.
Select "Apply Configuration" and you're done!
The integration will also automatically install triggers in the Triggers section that you can use to add and remove visitors to email lists, dynamically update contact data and more!
Updated almost 3 years ago