Scheduled Batches allow you to create automations based on your custom Segments, leveraging Woopra’s automated target actions.
Scheduled Batches are similar to our Triggers. However, instead of triggering the automation based on an action the visitor performs, Scheduled Batches will run an automation for a list of visitors based on a set time interval.
The target actions for the Scheduled Batches will depend on which third-party applications you're using that we support in our integrations.
Here are the following target actions that you can use, which will be based on a selected Profile Report:
- Bulk Webhooks - Send several webhooks at once for each of the profiles.
- Bulk Delete Visitors - Delete a list of profiles.
- Bulk Update (Visitor) Properties - add or update Visitor Properties.
- Integration Actions – Depending on the integration you've connected (from our list of supported integrations), specific trigger actions may be available. For example, if you connected HubSpot, you may see HubSpot target actions such as 'Create/Update Contacts' or 'Export to List'.
- Dropbox/Box/Google Drive – Send lists of visitors from your Profile Reports to your Dropbox/Box/Google Drive.
1. Create a Profile report and define the Segment of visitors.
Keep in mind the time interval in which you want the automation to run. Do you want the automation to run every day/week/month? The Segment you create in the Profile report might only look at signups for the past week. In this case, you'll want to set the time interval for the Scheduled Batch to run weekly.
2. Navigate to Scheduled Batches under our Automation section and create a new Scheduled Batch.
Here you'll select the Profile report you made, the frequency for the Scheduled Batch to run (hourly, daily, weekly or monthly), and the limit for the number of visitors in the Report.
3. Select the target action(s) that you want to run for the selected Profile report.
You can select and configure multiple target actions.
4. Save and activate the Scheduled Batch.
Make sure the toggle switch is on and hit save to activate.
Updated about 1 month ago